VALUECART EDGE WARRANTY
Unless explicitly mentioned otherwise, the product(s) shall be subject to 3 month ValueCart Edge Warranty. Further, ValueCart does not accept any responsibility for the damages occurred due to usage of product(s) by the user.
The merchandise sold by us is covered by a limited 3 months ValueCart Edge Warranty, which is activated from the date of delivery of the product. What we cover under this is that if your product stops functioning, or if it is malfunctioning, we will repair or replace (at our option) the product, subject to terms and conditions.
Note that the warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear of the product.
- Damage to the item caused by improper use or handling i.e. any sort of accidental damages or water lock etc.
- Missing/lost parts, heating & battery issues.
- Defects or damage caused by tampering, inappropriate use, or repair performed by other service centers, defects beyond control like abnormal voltage, acts of god while in-transit or otherwise, defects caused by animals and insects are not covered under warranty
And the warranty goes null & void, if:
- Any graphical information on the merchandise has been removed, erased, disfigured, altered or if are illegible in any way
- If ValueCart is denied physical access to evaluate the issues and problems produced by the user.
VALUECART EDGE WARRANTY IS NOT APPLICABLE ON ACCESSORIES
When a service request is authorized (generally within 24-48 hours), you can expect to receive an email with detailed instructions on how and where to send the item. Please ensure that you check your spam filter so that messages from ValueCart are not blocked.
There are no shipping charges for returning an item to you after service has been performed. However, we would not be responsible for the shipping charges you incur in sending the item to our service centre. We do advise that you use a secure shipping service with a tracking number.