Earlier this month Lenovo launched the vibe K4 Note and today on Lenovo has launched a phablet called the A7000 Turbo priced at Rs 10,999 that will go on sale via offline channels and Lenovo’s online store from today.
The Lenovo A7000 Turbo is effectively the same as K3 Note, but priced Rs 1,000 extra. In addition, unlike the Lenovo K3 Note, the Lenovo A7000 Turbo will be available offline. Except for the price tag, both the phablets are very much alike.
Lenovo A7000 Turbo specifications and features:
- 5.5 inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels) display with One Glass Solution and pixel density of 401ppi
- 7GHz MediaTek MT6752 64-bit octa-core processor paired with Mali-T760 MP2 GPU and 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, which can be further expanded up to 32GB using a microSD card
- 13-megapixel f/2.0 rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 5-megapixel f/2.2 selfie camera
- 3,000mAh battery
- Dolby ATMOS supporting speakers
- Dual-SIM card slots
- 4G LTE support
- Android 5.1 Lollipop wrapped under Vibe 2.5 UI.
Even the Lenovo A7000 and Lenovo K3 Note aren’t very different, other than the K3 Note being equipped with a Full-HD display, a 13 MP camera and a 1.7GHz processor, while the A7000 comes with a HD screen, an 8 MP camera and a 1.5 GHz processor.